"The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it."

Psa. 68:11

Here's some photos of our Saturday street meeting and Sunday service. Enjoy!



Our street meeting in the Gypsy village


Singing in another part of the village (I'm playing the accordion)

Mihai a man in our church preaching (second from the left)


Here am I teaching Sunday School with our interpreter Johnny


A few of the children in my Sunday School class

The children coloring after Sunday School



3 responses to "Weekend Ministry"

  1. Wow It looks like you guys really are keeping busy... Aww that one picture of the kids sitting in the front row is soo cute... Is the first pic up were we did the kids thing?

    Katie

  2. Yes that's were we did the kids ministry last Summer. We're planning on doing it again this year. Between building the fence, regular ministry and site seeing with the group we're staying busy :-)

    arzander

  3. I like your blog! I don't think I ever commented on here!!! :)

    arielle