"The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it."

Psa. 68:11

I finally installed a different theme! My sisters kept hinting that mine was boring :-) I decided to take an evening and look through themes after receiving a few e-mails from them. After wading through 150+ templates I narrowed it down to 5! I wanted something simple with a little color and interest, and NO annoying graphics! Most of them are very specific to a subject and the photos/graphics didn't work.


Please let me know what you think of this one, if you hate it I may consider changing it for you :-)

6 responses to "New Theme!"

  1. I like it!!!! Looks nice!

    austin

  2. That looks really good Adam! =:)

    Blessings in Christ!
    ~Rachel~

    Rachel

  3. I like it. Very guy-ish :)

    Arianna

  4. WOW.... very nice layout!!! It's looks totally like you :)

    Katie

  5. I like it! Can I say its "cool"? :-)
    Mom

    Mary

  6. very nice!

    Kelly